Dr. Barry Hazen D.C., C.C.S.P
Dr. Barry Hazen was born and raised in Northern New York along the border to Quebec. Growing up on a dairy farm, Dr. Hazen has experienced how different types of stress can affect the body and the mind. As avid football player, Dr. Hazen has been a patient of chiropractic medicine for many years. After graduating in 2011 from New York Chiropractic College, Dr. Hazen joined a practice in Broomall, PA. Since then, he has taken a great interest in sports chiropractic, becoming a certified sports chiropractic physician in April 2015. He can now help past and current athletes recover and perform better in their sport here in the Lancaster area.
Dr. Hazen moved to Lancaster County in September 2015 with his family. He now lives in Strasburg with his wife and their newborn son.
- SUNY Potsdam, NY 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry
- SUNY Potsdam, NY 2008
- Master of Science Teaching, Chemistry
- New York College of Chiropractic, 2011
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, 2015
- Member of PA Chiropractic Association, current
- Chiropractic Intern, Depew, NY
- Associate Chiropractor, Broomall, PA
- Functional Evaluator, Phila, PA
I am Stacey Blessing and I am born and raised in Lancaster County. I graduated from Millersville University in 2019 with my Bachelor of Science. I have two horses so in my free time I like to go on trail rides. I also
enjoy spending time with my two dogs. I started working for Dr. Barry in October 2019. I appreciate the opportunity he has given me to be apart of his staff here at Active Family Chiropractic.